Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Afternoon in Long Beach

  I had a wonderful afternoon today.  It started with a great little lunch at Zypher in Long Beach with my girlfriend Christina and good friend Brian (Check out his blog here http://nomadbyfate.blogspot.com/).  Afterwards Brian and I decided to take a little ride around Long Beach and see what interesting things we could discover. The most interesting thing we found seemed to be an old Press Telegram building (that appeared to have been abandoned for quite sometime), but unfortunately for us all the entrances were locked.  Even with this disappointment we continued our photo adventure and bike ride around downtown.  Here are a few shots that I was able to get with the E-P3.  Once again I am thinking that the EVF would be very useful.  All shots are straight from camera JPEGs.

Hiding behind the e-p3




Brian the Hipster


Confusion



Overall I am very happy with the IQ that I am able to get out of this little camera with the kit zoom.  As usually let me know what you think :) have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Brian the Hipster eh? ;)

    You inspired me to give this blog thing one more shot. Check it, http://nomadbyfate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE hiding behind the 3ep!!! I want to paint that one, if you give permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can use anything of mine :)

    ReplyDelete