Saturday, February 4, 2012

Olympus E-P3 First try

The camera has come, and some photos have been shot.  Here is a first take of what this amazing little camera is capable of.  Overall I am very impressed with this camera.  I enjoy it more and more each time I take a picture.  The one thing I would recommend to someone looking at this camera is to purchase the EVF.  It was definitely a challenge to shoot out in the sun without it.  I found the largest issue without the EVF is keeping everything level.  Here are a few shots from the new camera...


Master Lock (slight iphoto edit)

My Mussels (slight iPhoto edit, still not sure if I like this better or the straight from camera JPEG)
Day at the beach (straight from camera JPEG)

Fly Away (straight from camera JPEG)
Let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. Colors look great; lens appears very sharp. "Fly Away" takes on life when you look at it full-screen.

    ReplyDelete